Hometown - Liam Spencer

 

I chose completely different photos from each other this week. Photo taken Nov. 27th, 2023. As soon as I saw this ice cream shop “Hasty Freez” I had to take a photo of it. I feel like it’s a super rare place and it’s like a building that you see in movies from like the 1970’s. It has that feel to it where it looks like a super old building in a newer time. That reasoning right there is why it made me excited to take this photo. It’s a truly nice place and it gives me that old fashioned vibe. 
 
Photo taken Nov.27th, 2023. I have been meaning to take a photo of this clock tower for as long as I've lived In Oregon. I first moved to Oregon two years ago and the first place I lived was Albany for about a month. Out of everything in Albany this tower stuck out to me right away and I never forgot about it. The way it looks is so flashy and it makes it stand out to everyone who drives by. That's what it was like for me, It's like a clock tower you would see in a movie. It in a nice spot too down at the Albany Train Transit Station. There is so many nice things to take pictures of down there but this was for sure the most outstanding to capture photos of. 

I captured this photo Nov. 14th, 2023 at North Salem High School located in downtown Salem. This is a photo of a little league basketball player that plays for the Jr. Olys which is the elementary basketball team of Sprague High School. This shot was taken at mid court of number 8 Hudson Spencer. Hudson is the starting point guard of the Jr. Olys. I specifically liked this photo due to the fact it has a lot captured. It is mid dribble while you can also see the side of his face as you can get a feel that his facial expression shows he's a bit fatigued and tired from giving his best throughout the game. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Blogpost - Liam Spencer

Photos on the job - Liam Spencer

Close up, medium , far - Liam Spencer