Week 1 - Writing And News Reporting - Liam Spencer



 Hey There! My name is Liam Spencer, I go to LBCC and am a "true" freshman right out of high school. I am a huge basketball head and that has basically been my life for the last 3 years. I really got into it my junior year and I excelled hugely to get a full ride at LB. I don't want this to be my final destination though this is just the middle of the journey as I want to continue my basketball career after my two years at Linn-Benton. That's the main goal for me is too play 4 years of basketball my whole college career. This course with Rob Priewe was really interesting last term so I thought to myself that I should take it again for fun and just see how it goes. If I'm being honest I don't see myself excelling in news reporting but it is defiantly nice to learn different things and get better at those things. I'm Majoring in AAOT as I want to get a criminal justice bachelors degree in my 4 years of college. I'm most interested in learning how to interview people, it will help with not being socially awkward and it will teach me to talk to random people more without having a problem with it. Other than basketball I am really passionate on keeping my body healthy. Off-season's of basketball is a time to not only progress in basketball but its a time to get a good plan together in the gym to get bigger and stronger. I really enjoy that and I'm pretty passionate about it. Also a huge Philadelphia sports fan!! (go eagles, sixers, phillies , flyers !).





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Blogpost - Liam Spencer

Photos on the job - Liam Spencer

Close up, medium , far - Liam Spencer