Photography of the week- - Liam Spencer


 Steve McCurry Photo 
Robert Dinero. New York City, 2010 
This was my favorite photo taken by Steve McCurry. He does a ton of mugshots it's like his main preference on photos by how he takes them and even if you look up Steve that's all you'll see. Just outstanding mugshots. The reason why I picked this photo is because out of all the people he takes photos of, it's never really anyone famous. The fact that he took a photo of famous actor Robert Dinero really makes me like the photo a whole lot more because of the fact that I know Dinero. One of the best actors of all time and Steve was able to capture this really good shot of him. I just like how all I see is just random people McCurry takes mugshots of so when I see someone, I know it almost makes me relate to it because I know Dinero. I love how McCurry takes his mugshot and how clear they turn out, its a truly beautiful photo and I'm glad I chose this photo out of all of the other photos Steve McCurry has taken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Blogpost - Liam Spencer

Photos on the job - Liam Spencer

Close up, medium , far - Liam Spencer