First Blogpost - Liam Spencer

 Hi, my name is Liam Spencer. I still am undecided on my major even though I'd like to get my bachelor's degree in criminal justice, the reason why I'm "Undecided" is because Linn-Benton doesn't allow that to be a major. I took this class because I wanted to be able to take an Art class In-person because I am not the best learner online. It is easier for me to focus when it is a face-to-face class. Not only that but the class did seem interesting to me, and I am excited to get started. 

Besides getting a good grade in this class some goals I have are too, gain some experience on taking photos. As a basketball player I would always love when a great photographer would come to my games and take photos of me on the court. I also want to learn how to take a good photo rather than just a normal photo, like what are the best angles and close ups and pictures from a far that would look really well. Lastly, I want people to know that I can take a good photo and I have experience in the photography department. 

Before shot of the Oregon state vs. Utah game while the band is practicing their performance.
                                Sideline shot of the quarterback warming up for the game.

                                    Number 13 waiting to go on the field for game time. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos on the job - Liam Spencer

Close up, medium , far - Liam Spencer